Wednesday 27 February 2013

Six New eBooks from Yesterday

My Boomerang Will Come Back – An Inspiring Story of Cause, Consequence & Kindness by Lloyd Canty. $2.99 from Smashwords.com
My Boomerang Will Come Back is the story of an Australian Aborigine, his walkabouts, his search for self & the good he once had. Once he learns about the Boomerang Effect, his life is transformed & his dreams are restored. If you find your "boomerang" isn't coming back, this book will show you how to change your grip on life and start throwing yourself out there in whole a new way.


Righter by J L Wilson. $2.99 from Smashwords.com
I thought I knew the dirt about an old Hollywood crime, a murder that was covered up by crooked cops and the studio and decided to write a tell-all. I didn't count on the book taking off like a rocket. I didn't count on the cops coming to my door, demanding to know how I knew the details about that old murder. I sure didn't count on going to a writer's conference in drag, to help find the killer.


The Kona Shuffle by Tom Bradley. $0.99 from Smashwords.com
When a backpack full of stolen jewelry goes missing on Hawaii’s Kona Coast, private investigator Noelani Lee must match wits with low-level mainland criminals and starry-eyed locals to find the missing rocks—while deciding what to do about some embarrassing secrets she uncovers along the way.


Mr. Joe: Tales from a Haunted Life by Joseph Barnett and Jane Congdon. $8.99 from Smashwords.com
Do you believe in ghosts? Joseph Barnett didn’t until he became a school custodian in a midlife career change when working nights in a school, he’d be forced to confront his darkest fears. "Ghosts are part of my story," says Joe. "After you’ve seen one ghost, after you’ve looked a couple in the eye like I have, you believe. But that is just the half of my story…not all of my ghosts were dead."

Reactivated by Caitlin West. $3.99 from Smashwords.com
For every rule, there’s an exception Ardan Boyle is an assassin. Living in the shadowy world of European crime, his targets are all people beyond the law, villains so terrible governments are afraid to touch them.



He Did What??!!?! by Michael Leggero. $2.99 from Smashwords.com
Mike Leggero is one of the most interesting people around. If you share the theory of enjoying life and spreading comedy and happiness then you will love this book. His adventures impact people all over the planet. This book is a collection of short stories that will make you laugh, and shake your head in disbelief all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment