Friday 9 March 2012

Show me The Farang's Money

Author : Farrell, Scott ISBN : 9786162450877 Category : Humor Pages : 26 Price: $2.99 Description Would you like to learn how to separate the Farang from his money? If so, this book is a must read! If you want to understand how the Farang thinks, you will see how the Western man views money and relationships. I am a Farang who has lived in Thailand for six years. I have outlined proven techniques that worked in my business in America and made me more financially successful than ninety-five percent of Americans. If you practice the techniques in this book, the Farang will be throwing his money at you! If you don’t have more money than you need it’s not what your doing it’s how you are doing it!
Show me the Farang’s Money
ISBN : 9786162450877
Category : Humor
Pages : 26
Price from : 2.99 US$ (ebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment