Saturday 19 May 2012

Extract From Diamond Fellowship - Interventions


Rit and Rot were sat at home.  Rit told Rot there was something he needed to tell him.  Keng's spirit is still around to guide them......

"I need to talk to you about the show.  I need you to do Barbie Girl.”
“No!  That was not our deal.  I told you I am not getting strong, on stage.”
“Everyone else does, you have to!”
“Why?  They big, I small.  You agreed when I started I did not have to.”
“I’m boss, I change my mind.  Get naked and strong or leave show.  I’ll ask Nahm come back, so no problem for me.”
Rot stood up and went over to Rit.
“Why you decide this?  Why now?”
“I Boss.  You get same money everyone else; you have to do same everyone else.  You no like, you leave.  Customer just want cock, not worry how small.”
Rot grabbed Rit’s shoulders and pulled him up.  “No!”
With that Rit grabbed Rot’s wrists, kneed him in the groin and pushed him to the floor.  “Don’t you ever grab me like that again.”
Rot lay there stunned and caught his breath.
Slowly he stood up.  “Ok if that is how you feel then I guess I don’t have a choice.”  He walked slowly over to Rit and held his hand out.  Rit took his hand and realised it was a mistake as Rot’s foot connected with his balls.  The anger took Rit over and he started kicking and punching Rot.
Rot made a dash and got to the safety of his room, and bolted the door.  It was a long time since they had fought like that.  He lay on the bed sobbing.
‘You are fighting the wrong enemy.’
‘Keng?  What you mean?’
‘Your brother is not your enemy.  Things are not always what they seem.  He picked the only number where you are naked the whole time.  Maybe it was a challenge and you could have compromised.’
‘But he is my brother, he knows me.  He knows I am shy about my body, particularly when I’ve seen everyone else.’
‘Yes he knows you, and you know him.  Think and you’ll know why.  As he will think and know why.  It is not what it seems at first.  My task is nearly completed.  Sleep and think.  Tomorrow hold out an olive branch.’
Meanwhile Rit went to his room with the rest of the whisky.  He stripped and checked his balls.  Rot had really lashed out.  But why had he not suggested the compromise.  That had been his plan; all he wanted was for Rot to do the shower show sometimes.
‘Why you fight your brother?  Why you ask him do what you know he will not?’
‘Keng?’
‘Yes.  I knew you would need me.  That’s why I wanted you at the fire so we had a close bond.  Why you fight him hard?’
‘I don’t know.  I not want him do Barbie, he too small and shy.  I was going to suggest something else but he really kicked me hard.  But I want him do some show, maybe shower.  Everyone else does and the others all complain that I don’t make Rot.  I worry he leave and then maybe Mike won’t stay.’
‘So why didn’t you tell him that?  You could have talked it through.  And why won’t Mike stay?’
‘Because.  Because I don’t know why.  I want everything like it was before.  I not know my brother now.  I want things like they were.  I miss Mike as good friend.’
‘But Mike still your friend.’
‘But not same before.  Now Rot back I only second friend.’
‘Sleep and think.  Blood is thicker than water.  Tell Rot what you really want tomorrow, and apologise to him.  He is scared; you have fought before, but never like that.  Even if you do become second friend with Mike, is it worth losing your brother over, or having no friend?  Rot does not know what to do.  You both need some space.  You only second friend if you think you are and you act like it.  And if you do, maybe you end up with no friend and no brother.  Now sleep and think.  Wait for Rot to come to you.  He will when he knows he needs you.  Remember the cobra.’
Rit downed the whisky and poured another glass.  Up to Rot, he decided, he started the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment